Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Roads Lead to Ice Cream

Occasionally my Maw-Maw and I have conversations that go like this:

Me- What are we having for dinner?
Her- I'm not sure, I'm not even really hungry.
Me- Let's have ICE CREAM!!!

This is proof positive that I'm a mature adult and also a major reason that I am not super slim. Or slim at all. I've talked about summer plans before, and one major goal is to lose 20 pounds. That seems like a reasonable number considering I'm going to be swimming daily, I'm doing the Couch to 5k program, and with fresh produce I'll be eating loads of fruit and veggie based dishes throughout the summer. I'm excited for this, and I hope that I actually stick with these activities. I've been pretty concerned about health issues recently and I really do want to be a healthy weight. Although...I'm not willing to give up ice cream and delicious baked goods completely. Everything in moderation is going to be my new motto!

No comments: