- By not working I've really been far less stressed than I usually am during the school year, and that has been LOVELY!
- I've spent a lot of time with my family. A trip to the beach, I baby sit Doodle and A two days a week, and one of my aunts comes over each day for lunch.
- I've spent a lot of time in contact with BFF1. Whether it is textversations or lunch dates when she is in town, it seems like there has been a lot more contact than there is during the school year when we are both working.
- I've read a lot of books. Well, 13 books as of today. My goal for the summer was to read 20 books, and with roughly 3 weeks left I may actually meet that goal!
- I've worked really hard to do a complete overhaul of my room. I've donated a lot of things to goodwill, rearranged furniture, and I'm getting ready to build bookshelves. I haven't updated on a lot of these room things because I'm doing BEDA* (I know, I know) and I figured that I should probably save something for THOSE posts.
- With this room redesign I've been spending a lot of time with my dad. This is nice since he is moving within the next few weeks. That's something I'm trying not to focus on because it leads to ALL THE TEARS!
Of course there are some not so great things. I haven't seen BFF2 on a daily basis like I do during the school year. Money has been tight. Some days have been more "work until you are bone tired" as opposed to "veg on the couch." But at the end of the day, the good things outweigh the bad. As usual. I hope you've all had amazing summers and that there have been many fun experiences for you all!
*If any of you plan to do BEDA leave a comment so I know, and I'll visit your blogs come August with all the comments!