Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blogging The Advent

I haven't blogged in WEEKS! That is truly horrible! I hate when I ignore this blog. It isn't always amazing or anything, but I love sharing things here. Since I love sharing and I love this time of year, I had an idea. I am going to blog the Advent season. One of my favorite things about Christmas when I was younger was my Advent calendar. I loved moving my marker and getting a piece of candy each day. The anticipation and the small treat made the Christmas season even more special. Keeping that in mind, I wanted to give you all a gift this season. That gift is regular blogging! I am going to count down to Christmas HERE with all of you. I will share insane Christmas traditions and memories, my Teasers will be about Christmas related books, I will have Christmas related Top Tens, and so much more. I think that BFF1 is going to guest post a few times throughout the month, to share her own Christmas love with you all. I hope that you all enjoy this small peak into why I love this season so very much. To me there are few things that I love more than my family and the time that I spend with them all. I hope that you all enjoy this holiday season is as enjoyable for you as it is to me.

Happy Holidays!


**Disclaimer: In no way are these blog entries meant to offend if you do not celebrate Christmas for whatever reason. Regardless of your stance on Christmas I hope you enjoy the time you have with your family, whether you are celebrating a religious holiday, Santa, or just time off from work and school.

No comments: