Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Ten: Christmas Movies I Love

One of my favorite things about Christmas is being able to enjoy Christmas movies. Starting in November I will occasionally watch something Christmas related, but once Thanksgiving is over and we are eating our way through leftovers it becomes Official Christmas Season at my house. Christmas movies are played each night, some more than once. Without further ado, here is my Top Ten list of Favorite Christmas Movies


  1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  2. White Christmas
  3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated)
  4. Nutcracker
  5. Most any version of A Christmas Carol
  6. Here Comes Santa Claus
  7. I'll Be Home for Christmas
  8. The Santa Clause
  9. The Year Without Christmas
  10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Live Action Version)
What Christmas (or any holiday) movies do YOU love?

No comments: