Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday October 19, 2010

I am partway through SO MANY books it isn't funny! Today's Teaser is from Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer. I'm not very far into this book, but it's been in my TBR pile for quite some time and I thought that it was about time I read it. It also helps that I have promised not to buy any more books until I read through some of the books on my shelves. This is bad news because I am REALLY looking forward to Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. I want it SO BAD!!! I may have to settle for rereading Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in the meantime. 



"The rest of the townspeople flee into the hills, and LeFievre burns the town. He has many ships now, and reports from survivors are that he is growing in his pride and struts about in fine silks and talks of setting up his own kingdom on one of the islands. But he could not grow so foolish as to take on a King's ship, could he?"~ pg 132




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

No comments: