Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday October 5, 2010

A quick, last minute teaser. Since I haven't done a teaser in awhile, I thought I'd do TWO! I hope you enjoy!

The first one is from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead!




"All of a sudden, it occurred to me that he was still holding me down.  The skin on his fingers warm as he clutched my wrists." ~page 141






My second teaser is from Sarah Ockler's book Twenty Boy Summer.




"An undisturbed layer of dust on one particular shelf makes me think that Matt may have touched the same books the last time he was here. I crouch down to read some of the titles on the faded spines, remembering a description of this exact scene from one of Matt's postcards."~page 168




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  If these teaser's don't impress you, there are plenty more to be found here!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have both of these books in my TBR pile...I can't wait to get around to reading them!

SunnyReads said...

I've been thinking about reading the Vampire Academy series - Nice Tease!

Here’s mine:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-girl-who-kicked-hornets.html