Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 1/12/2010

So, Teaser Tuesdays? Pretty fun concept. Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that you don't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
So, here's my Teaser from The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

"Before anyone reading this thinks to call me a slut-or even just imagines I'm incredibly popular-let me point out that this list includes absolutely every single boy I have ever had the slightest little any-kind-of-anything with. ... Doctor Z is my shrink, and she says that for purposes of the list, the boyfriends don't have to be official."

Enjoy! For more Teasers click here.

No comments: