- Read 75 books next year, 50 of which are not rereads
- 12 Classic novels- I have a list of these, which I will add to the sidebar. I'm not sure if I will make it through them or not, but I'd like to give them a chance.
- Read the 2011 Youth Award winners. This includes Newbery, Printz, National Book Award, etc.
- 2011 Debs. I would like to say that I am going to read ALL of the 2011 Debs. But that seems unrealistic. However, this year I read MANY debut novels that I absolutely loved, and I want the chance to fall in love with these new authors as well. My goal is to read at least one debut novel a month.
- During Banned Books Week I want to read three banned/challenged books. However, during the year I'd also like to read banned books as well. In total I would like to read 15 banned/challenged books during 2011.
So there are my goals. They aren't lofty at all, but I think that they will help me focus my reading and actually get some things read. As always, if you have suggestions feel free to leave them for me! I am always looking for ways to add to my TBR pile!