Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Ten: Best Books of 2010

I realize this post is about two weeks late, but I'm blaming no internet for that delay! These aren't necessarily books that were published in 2010, just books that I read for the first time in 2010. So, in no particular order, my top ten reads of 2010


  1. Ash by Malinda Lo
  2. Will Grayson/Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
  3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  4. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
  5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  6. Sea by Heidi R. Kling
  7. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  8. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  9. Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
  10. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Honestly, it should have been a LOT easier for me to pick ten books since I only read thirty. However, I read quality books this year. All the books I read were very good and I would suggest you check them out if you haven't already!

No comments: