Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Internet

Yesterday I ordered another charger for my computer, today the first one came! Not that I am complaining, mind you. I am extremely happy! This afternoon consisted of computer maintenance and catchup. What have I been catching up on?

The DFTBA Artist playlist
Vlogbrothers
My email
Jackson Pearce's YouTube channel
Organizing my Netflix Queue
Sarah Rees Brennan's Blog
Lusting after books I can't buy because BFF2 hasn't given me my gift and I don't know what books are off limits until she does.
Looking at all the ALA Youth Media Awards winners and honor books

That's about the only thing I have done. Now I am going to either watch Sherlock because most everyone I know who has seen it LOVES it, or I am going to watch Pretty Little Liars while IMing BFF1 about all of the soapy details.

No comments: