Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

IT'S OVER!!!

Today was the LAST day of summer program! I am so thankful/relieved/ready to pass out from exhaustion. The main reason I'm relieved it's over is that I feel like all I have done is complain and it seems like I hate my job. And I really don't. I love what I do. But this summer man...it has been ROUGH! And now we are just hanging out for a few days and we have to go back on Wednesday, and then school will start a week after that. I am ready for school to start.

So in the next few days I am just chilling out, hanging with the cousins, maybe having a movie date with them. I really want to watch LOTR before school starts, but that is a lot of movie time to fit in. I hope to finish Sea by Heidi R. Kling, re-read Shiver, and then read Linger. So far I am about halfway through with Sea and I am LOVING it so far. Also, there is talk of buying a bookshelf before I go back to school, which will be LOVELY since I don't currently have one and instead just have books stacked on every available surface in my room! This is especially bad because I just ordered MORE books (damn you Barnes and Noble) and have NO MORE ROOM IN THE INN!!!

I realize that this has been a short entry where I have rambled about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! However, I am going to my uncle's house to play board games, so I must go! Hopefully tomorrow I will have a blog post with CONTENT!

No comments: